The admission process doesn’t have to be hard and we want to make it as simple as possible for you. It’s an easy process and you can complete the process in just 5 easy steps:
- Complete and submit your online application.
- Submit your Christian character reference (Downloadable here). This form should be completed by a spiritual leader in your life who can provide SAGU Valor admissions with a candid assessment of your Christian maturity. This individual cannot be a relative.
- Submit High School transcripts. Transcripts should be sent directly to SAGU's main campus at 1200 Sycamore Street, Waxahachie, TX 75165.
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores.
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA).
Once the Admissions Department receives your completed application you will be notified of the college’s decision by mail.
For questions please email email@example.com or call 1-877-737-3519.